ALL ABOUT OUR FACEMASKS!
Our FACEMASKS come in four (4) different sizes.
All FACEMASKS are Custom Sewn with many fabric patterns and designs to choose from
*Please note: The pattern varies, making each pair unique.
*Patterns and colors on the screen may vary in appearance depending on the user's viewing device. The best presentation of each item have been presented.
Please allow up to 5-10 Business Days for this handcrafted product.
Returns & exchanges
Returns & exchanges
Due to the nature of this product, we do not accept returns, exchanges, cancellations, or store credit.
Please contact us if you have any problems with your order.CDC DISCLAIMER:
- CDC recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- Cloth face coverings may help prevent people who have COVID-19 from spreading the virus to others.
- Cloth face coverings are most likely to reduce the spread of COVID-19 when they are widely used by people in public settings.
- Cloth face coverings should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2 or anyone who has trouble breathing, is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- CDC recommends all people 2 years of age and older wear a cloth face covering in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- COVID-19 can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know that they are infected. That’s why it’s important for everyone to wear cloth face coverings in public settings and practice social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from other people).
- While cloth face coverings are strongly encouraged to reduce the spread of COVID-19, CDC recognizes there are specific instances when wearing a cloth face covering may not be feasible. In these instances, adaptations and alternatives should be considered whenever possible (see below for examples).